Monday, May 30, 2011

Faith is All You Need

What do you do when you've tried for years to have a child? Some people feel like giving up. On my behalf, I am blessed to have a person who is a mentor, friend, teacher and Gospel Writer in my life. Wanza has helped me to overturn some of my life's most difficult challenges. Infertility was one that I faced. Thanks to Wanza, I believe God for change. Through her books, inspirational words and being a true person who lives what she speaks, she has shown me that all things are possible to those that believe. She is a true believer that faith changes things. Her and her husband has believed God and now they have two beautiful daughters. I myself am now in the process of an IVF cycle. With my faith, God has made a way for me and my husband to have children.

Infertility is a hard situation to deal with but when you have a fabulous mentor like Wanza to remind you that your faith is all you need, no matter how hard things may seem. It is the best feeling in the world. God has given her a gift to help women build their faith and believe that it can happen for them too. I am a witness!

~Yakira Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment